- Various joint pains, limitations, muscle aches
- Degenerative changes of the spine, neck and back low back pain due to “vertebral calcification”
- A certain degree of “joint wear” on the hip or knee
- Shoulder pains, limitations
- Disc herniations (neck, lumbar)
- arm, leg numbness, radiating pain in the limbs
- medically examined dizziness, tinnitus
- jaw joint complaints
- pelvic complaints in women and men
- medically general complaints for which no cause was found
- stress-related problems
- general exhaustion
In the case of a spinal hernia, numbness and radiating pain often do not come from the nerve pressed by the hernia but the stimulation of the nerve endings of the surrounding muscle causes unpleasant symptoms. Those respond quickly to manual therapy and with a regular treatment functional physiotherapy can maintain a livable condition.
It is also recommended for jaw joint complaints (such as jaw clicks) or when wearing an orthodontic appliance as the wear is often accompanied by tension in different parts of the body. In addition, in the recovery of postoperative conditions where tissues are also severely damaged, e.g. for large abdominal scars.
We treat both during pregnancy and after childbirth. We also help ladies struggling with infertility due to its complexity. In this case we examine various physical and mental contexts of the body and combine the techniques e.g. with visceral therapy.